2d
Atlanta News First on MSNTeen suspect in fatal shooting of MARTA bus driver to be tried in juvenile court, DeKalb County DA saysThe 16-year-old accused of shooting a MARTA bus driver to death during an argument over a $2.50 fare will not be tried as an ...
3don MSN
Investigators said the shooting happened outside the bus between Ramos and three teens – two 16-year-olds and a 14-year-old.
3d
FOX 5 Atlanta on MSNTeen charged in MARTA bus driver's murder to face trial in juvenile courtProsecutors announced that a 16-year-old, charged with the murder of a MARTA bus driver earlier this year, will be prosecuted ...
DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. — A teenager who was charged in connection to the murder of a MARTA bus driver over a $2.50 fare is set to ...
A 16-year-old accused in the fatal shooting of a MARTA bus driver in January will be prosecuted in juvenile court in DeKalb County, officials said Wednesday.
District Attorney Sherry Boston's office said she met with Leroy Ramos' family to explain her decision after reviewing of the case.
A 16-year-old involved in the fatal shooting of bus driver Leroy Ramos will be tried as a juvenile, not an adult.
DEKALB COUNTY, Ga. — DeKalb County prosecutors have dropped all charges against a 14-year-old and 16-year-old, who were arrested in the murder of Marta bus driver, Leroy Ramos. However ...
The case involving the death of a MARTA bus driver is moving forward, and the 16-year-old suspect accused of shooting the bus ...
The teen accused of gunning down a MARTA bus driver over a $2.50 fare will be prosecuted as a juvenile. The DeKalb County District Attorney’s Office said in a news release Wednesday that the 16 ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results