Suspected human bones were recovered Wednesday from South Koreas sunken Sewol ferry, officials said -- after having to embarrassingly withdraw a similar assertion after the ship was salvaged in March.
SEOUL—As South Korea's ill-fated ferry tipped over and seawater began filling up its cabins, passengers told to stay inside had to make a last-minute scramble to escape, six young survivors from the ...
Another body was reportedly discovered by divers inside a sunken South Korean ferry on Tuesday — six months after it capsized killing around 300 people. The badly decomposed body, thought to be that ...
A relative of a victim of the Sewol ferry receives a hug during a rally earlier this month in Seoul. A year after the disaster that killed 304, parents of the victims are still demanding an ...
As South Korea marks the first anniversary of one of its worst maritime disasters — the sinking of the Sewol ferry — many family members are still pushing for answers about what went wrong and why so ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results