Nigerian Army lauds joint US operation as part of ongoing military campaign to ‘hunt down and kill terrorists anywhere’.
US president calls Abu-Bilal al-Minuki ‘most active terrorist in the world’ and says he was eliminated in ‘very complex mission’ ...
The Pentagon released a video on Saturday of what appeared to be a devastating strike on an Islamic State position. Officials ...
President Donald Trump announced the joint operation in Africa’s most populous country in a late-night social media post.
The leader, whom the State Department designated a terrorist in 2023, had been hiding in Africa, President Trump said.
Al Jazeera on MSN
Trump says ISIL second-in-command Abu-Bilal al-Minuki killed
US and Nigerian forces carry out a joint operation against the commander, who was deemed a ‘global terrorist’ in 2023.
The US viewed Abu Bakr al-Mainuki as the key figure in IS organising and finance, and believed he was plotting attacks ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results