The Diocese of Oakland, California, has announced that it will pay up to $200 million to settle hundreds of abuse claims filed against it. The diocese said in a Friday update on its website that it ...
OAKLAND — The Roman Catholic Diocese of Oakland will seek to end its own bankruptcy proceedings, potentially sending hundreds of lawsuits by survivors of sexual abuse back to the courts. In a motion ...
Calling it the “last and final” opportunity to settle in bankruptcy court with roughly 350 alleged clergy abuse victims suing the church, the Diocese of Oakland filed a last-ditch proposal Thursday ...
The Roman Catholic Diocese of Oakland, which filed for bankruptcy last year in the wake of hundreds of child sex abuse lawsuits, said Sunday that it will create a survivors' trust to compensate ...
OAKLAND, Calif. (KGO) -- The Diocese of Oakland is facing significant pushback over its plan to settle hundreds of lawsuits. The diocese entered Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings last year, ...
OAKLAND, Calif. - The Roman Catholic Diocese of Oakland, which filed for bankruptcy last year in the wake of hundreds of child sex abuse lawsuits, said Sunday that it will create a survivors' trust to ...
The dueling settlement offers from the Roman Catholic Diocese of Oakland and the hundreds of East Bay parishioners who say they were raped and abused by its priests are still separated by at least $90 ...
The Diocese of Oakland is denying allegations that it poured tens of millions of dollars into a diocesan fund in order to avoid a payout to survivors of clergy sexual abuse. A Dec. 11 filing by ...
(BCN) — The Roman Catholic Diocese of Oakland, which filed for bankruptcy last year in the wake of hundreds of child sex abuse lawsuits, said Sunday that it will create a survivors’ trust to ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results